9/04/2007

New York City, Summer 2007

From August 27th to 31st, I made a trip to New York to visit the library, ball park, museums, and to meet friends.
Kumiko
The New York Public Library now opens six days a week including Mondays. I like this great library as much as I like MOMA. In both, I just walk in and get what I want then can proceed to other errands to enjoy the city so easily. Although NYPL's books are not available in open shelves, it takes less than 30 minutes to get necessary books upon requests. I am always very much impressed by their Photo & Images section as well. The archivists there are extremely informative and helpful.
Hello Appolo, the Sun God. You are amazingly glorious in any season. You must be the most photographed god in the world dancing in front of the Rockfeller Center with skaters and tourists from all over the US and the world.
Rockfeller Center goes quite tropical in summer.
St. Patrick
High rise apartments, Lincoln Center and the Fordam University.

No comments: