9/08/2007
Formaggio Kitchen, Huron Ave, Cambridge, MA
Formaggio Kitchen on Huron Ave., Cambridge is famous for its gourmet food selection. On Thursday and Saturday, they bake cinnamon breads which go very quickly. They take reservations.
I've been shopping at Formaggio since 1992 when I was living on Brattle Street. Then I moved to 44 Concord Ave. Apt 404 and lived there from 1993 to 1995. Formaggio, Fishmonger, and a flower shop were three separate stores at that time. Formaggio provided me main staples. Now, when I stay at Nina's, I visit there or the High Rise bakery & cafe on Concord Ave. for breakfast to get coffee and scones. (High Rise opens at 8:00AM; Formaggio at 9:00 AM. I usually buy a couple of boxes of chocolates at Formaggio to take back to Japan as souvenior. They have a great selections of sweets, wines and cheeses from all over the world in addition to their own makes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment