9/23/2007

Roppongi Hills on Sunday

Roppingi Hills' Symbolic "Giant Spider" (below) and the Toho Cinema Theartre Complex (right)

My work-day Sunday ended with a treat of a movie at the Roppongi Hills. Tonight's movie we went was "Miss Potter" with beautiful scenes from the Lake District, England. I would love to travel there sometime soon. I may need a good driver to go around. Be prepared please, my dear friend.















Taeko-san at Starbucks in Tsutaya enjoying a cup of coffee.
We found a nice noodle shop on the Azabu-juban street.

Get off at the Nanboku-line "Azabu-juban" station and have a light meal, enjoy a cup of coffee at the Starbucks in Tsutaya Bookstore & Cafe, then go to see movies at the Roppongi Hills Toho Cinema -- this is becoming a routine on my way back from work when I have enough energy left. Most days, I just directly go home, though.

No comments: